Just wanted to highlight the 5 reasons why I believe white privilege is NOT real. God I’m tired of these folk telling me I have privilege because I’m white.
Anyway it’s not real because:
- I worked, like, really hard for everything that I have. Just because I go to Stanford doesn’t mean I have privilege. I mean yeah my dad paid my tuition and paid for my dorm room, but I’m not privileged. That’s a stretch.
- The term “white privilege” is actually really racist. It’s like calling black people the N-word. How dare you.
- My white homie got sent to JAIL for raping a woman and leaving her behind a dumpster. He got a WHOLE 3 MONTHS. He got arrested I don’t know why you’re still saying white privilege is real.
- White oppression is real too.
- White privilege isn’t real it’s just a way for losers to blame their problems on other people.
It’s not real.