First dates are nerve-wracking.
You don’t know what the guy is like, you might know a little bit about how he thinks, but what if he turns out to be an idiot? What if he ends up being kind of… racist? That’s a huge no-no. We’ve gotta avoid making a scene at the restaurant and try to not throw our drink at his face. Instead,
Here are 15 interesting questions you can ask a guy on the first date that might highlight his character.
- If you could write one new law that everyone had to obey, what would it be?
- If you were a scientist and money + ethics weren’t an issue, what kind of experiments would you run?
- When you have 30 minutes of free time, how do you spend it?
- If you were given 1000 acres of land, what would you do with it?
- Personal privacy or national security?
- Should politicians be merciful or cruel?
- Are you pro-choice or pro-life?
- How do you feel about the current immigration policies?
- How do you feel about companies marketing to children?
- How do you feel about polygamy?
- How do you feel about judges solely possessing the power to put people away for years?
- How do you feel about torture as an interrogation tool?
- Religion: divisive or necessary?
- Do you think people of colour are treated differently than white people?
- How do you feel about gay people?
And there you have it. Hopefully these questions help you decide whether that hot guy is worth it or not.